Sunday, August 22, 2010

If you're in the area.

I was recently asked to do a locals only type post about the places I shop at here in Tulsa. Here are a few favourites.

VINTAGE:


Cheap Thrills Vintage
3018 E. 15th St. Tulsa, OK 74104

Silver Screen Vintage
3232 E 15th St, Tulsa, OK

Southern Hospitality Vintage
919 South Main Street Broken Arrow, OK

THRIFT:


Value Thrift
1112 South Memorial
Tulsa, OK 74112

Salvation Army
5649 S. Garnett, Tulsa, OK

CORPORATE:

Woodland Hills Mall
7021 S Memorial Dr, Ste. 225 B
Tulsa, OK 74133

-Forever 21
-Charlotte Russe
-J. Crew
-Express



Hope this helps!

I would also suggest checking out this blog: Tasha Does Tulsa

♥Sarah

3 comments:

  1. oh gosh darn.
    I would love to hear about great vintage stores here in Vancouver.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I saw you in a Swedish fashion magazine and was really inspired by you! love your style. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey,i'm from sweden and i've read your blog plenty of times before and i just saw you in a swedish fashion magazine! I also have to say that i love your style!

    ReplyDelete