Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Shorts and Stripes

(shoes/shorts/belt: goodwill, shirt/shades/tights: target, necklace: southern hospitality vintage)



Hello everyone! I have great news! Starting next week I will be contributing to the online version of Disfunkshion Magazine (My Disfunkshion) once a week, as well as the print magazine every issue. You can check out the Style Watch Section weekly for my updates.

A lot of you have been emailing me and commenting on my recent feature article in Sofis Mode, a Swedish fashion Magazine. You can view the article online here! I'm so excited about all of these things, I can't thank both magazine enough.


♥Sarah

5 comments:

  1. You can never go wrong with shorts and stripes. Love!

    Polka dot dress giveaway
    heyfancypants.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh my god Sarah! Two European magazines! So amazingggg. (:
    Ghostland? It's free? WHAT? I thought it was like $30! I need to hear more about this concert!

    Cheyne.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute shorts - and I love your sunnies!

    :) Laura

    ReplyDelete