Sunday, July 18, 2010

Move to the Music


Hey everybody,
My band is getting closer and closer to finishing our album. Two brand new songs are now up on our myspace as of last night! Please drop by and check them out. The two new tracks are "Wasting your time" and "Wait and See", but all the songs up on the myspace are new and will be on the album. We're beyond excited about them and I hope you guys enjoy it! Thank you so much!

♥ Sarah

PS: Calling all Graphic designers! We need cover art! Show me what you got!!!

8 comments:

  1. wow.
    you have such an expressive voice.
    i love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely going to check them out. I love the band photos, so far!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my LORD. I've been reading your blog for sometime, and I absolutely love your style, but this is the first time I've actually gone to listen to your band's music. I have to say, you are amazing. I don't really know how I imagined your voice, but when you started singing I was in shock. You're incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are seriously so cute! And I adore you even more knowing that you're in a band! I wanna be in a band :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. you have great style and now i find out you have a great voice too, love it xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Holy cow I love your voice. You are awesome <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, your band is so good! You have a great voice, not to mention great style :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW, I love your voice. I agree to all above.

    ReplyDelete