Saturday, May 15, 2010

LuShae Jewelry


Lets talk about this beautiful pendant I'm wearing. First of all, thank you thank you thank you, LuShae Jewelry for allowing me to pick out this piece to review. I had nothing short of a lovely experience with this beautiful necklace. It can be styled in so many different ways, so it was hard for me to choose an outfit that was just right. I decided to keep it on the chic side and wore this great plaid blazer and black dress. When I saw this pendant on LuShae Jewelry's website, I thought it was really pretty, and when I received it in the mail, I realized just how gorgeous it was. Please head over to LuShae Jewelry and see what they have to offer. You wont be disappointed. Lets just say, I recommended this site to my boyfriend for anniversary presents... ♥


Golden Compass Pendant
: LuShae Jewelry
Dress: Wet Seal
Blazer: Salvation Army
Shoes: Salvation Army
Tights: Target
Belt: Antique Store

3 comments:

  1. i love your outfit! great coordination and smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and your blog are adorable! Following from now on, glad I found you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't stop staring at your fringe. You rock the bang like no other! Lovely blog!

    Claire @ Jazzpad

    ReplyDelete