Sunday, September 4, 2011

I apologize for my absence everyone! It has been a crazy month. I started college at TCC on August 22nd and I have been working around 6 days a week. I'm taking 6 classes. History, Government, Sociology, Biology, Theatre, and Show Choir. By December I will have 25 credits to my Gen Ed and I will be a sophomore in college. In January I'll be moving into my first apartment and transferring to Oklahoma University. I am beyond excited. Riley goes there too! I'm at a huge transition period in my life, and so far everything is going pretty good. Bear with me, readers. Fashion is still my passion!

♥Sarah

7 comments:

  1. I am glad everything's going well! Best of luck with college!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a great blog! And I absolutely LOVE your hat<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. your hat is great! like the top too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, you have a lovely blog here with some great outfis!

    witchhare.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your outfit! It all looks great :)

    Please check out my blog: http://joytotheworldblog.blogspot.com/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this look! Classic yet really cool with those shoes. Love how you wore the fab hat with this 'all black' outfit. You look so chic and gorgeous!

    xx
    en la moda

    kristellouisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete