Thursday, December 30, 2010

The end is near.


Hey guys,
Sorry for my lack of posts. The holidays have been crazy busy for me and to be quite honest, I've been exhausted. Between Christmas-ing and elf-ing, I've been working almost every single day and I feel like I haven't got any time to myself! I'm looking forward to this "break" to be over honestly and I'm anxious for next semester. My last semester of high school... WOW. I'm currently scrounging around for money and pinching pennies in order to get myself a damn DSLR that is worthy of a good fashion blog. I NEED IT! Not to mention a new phone and ipod, but hey, we'll worry about that later. I do have lots of new clothes to show you all including knee socks, tights, dresses, and shoes galore! I promise I've got some good posts coming your way. The weather needs to stop being terrible though. I miss summer! Hope everyone has a great NEW YEARS EVE! (: ...I have to work. !#@$%@^#%#!

If you'd like to help me out on my quest for a Nikon, check out my online store Bad Penny Thrift, or if you have a business and you'd like to sponsor my blog, please email me at sayruhdee@yahoo.com. (:

Thanks guys.

♥Sarah

PS: I hope you all had a very happy Christmas. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment