Saturday, December 18, 2010

A Christmas Carol



Last night, Riley surprised me and took us to the Tulsa PAC to see A Christmas Carol the musical. It was wonderful and it gave me a reason to dress up! It was cold outside but it really felt like the holidays. I had a lovely time. Sorry my first photo is blurry. Someone come teach Riley how to take blog photos? (:

♥Sarah

ps: We got to meet the cast afterward and I just HAD to take a picture with this little boy. He was so adorable! Look at his wittle fingerless gloves!

4 comments:

  1. your outfits are always really good :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your shoes!
    ~Dana
    www.dailydoseofdana.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your stockings!

    http://myatypicalmantality.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet outfit! Dainty and adorable, and your smile is so pretty. Haha sounds like a fun night, I always love an excuse to dress up! I'm a new follower :) http://thearcenciel.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete