Sunday, August 8, 2010

Q & A


I've gotten a lot of great and interesting questions via formspring and comments that I thought I would share with you all. So here we go.

Do you have a southern accent?

No... hahaha and when I try to fake one it sucks!


in regards to your arguments on twitter...do you have a religion? I know Oklahoma is part of the Bible Belt and whatnot...Sorry if that's too personal. You don't have to answer :)

I don't believe in organized religion. I believe that there may be a god, a higher being, that created the universe, but I don't believe that this being would or does interfere on Earth. I firmly believe that though we would like to know the facts about God, we don't. And we probably never will. Pick up a copy of Thomas Paine's age of reason, and that is what I would base my belief off of.


What's the funniest thing anyone's ever said to you?

Probably Ida Maria telling me that we should keep in touch in her sweet Norwegian accent, while completely drunk. (:


Would you ever get a tattoo and if so what would it be?

I probably wouldnt.. because its permanent and though I sometimes like body art, I dont know what I could stick with forever.

If i did it would probably be on my wrist, something floral, nothing tacky though.


Are you interested in photography? What kind of DSLR do you want?

I am! I'm thinking about a Nikon D3000. My friend Cheyne got one and I actually had a chance to use it, so I know that I like it.


Are you excited to graduate?! :)

I'm beyond excited! It's going to be such a relief. Getting on with everything, you know?

It's such a huge moment in your life, It hasn't even really sunk in yet. I think I'm just as excited about my whole senior year as I am graduating. (:


What's your pet peeve?

Rude people, Self righteous religious people, hick accents, spiteful people.

I hate when people step on the back of my shoes and pull it off the back.

I hate reckless drivers too.


Do you have to worry about what you eat? This goes along with that question - do you play any sports or work out or anything?

I never worry about what I eat.. which isn't the smartest thing. But I'm blessed with a high metabolism.

I don't play any sports, but I dance with show choir at my school and I work out with my mom sometimes.


If you could change your name, what would you change it to?

Stella.


what are you inspirations while getting dressed in the morning?

I'm inspired by soooo many things. In the morning, I'm inspired by whatever I'll be doing that day, or maybe by recent movies I've watched, concerts I've seen, etc. I'm very inspired by other fashion bloggers and fashion icons, Zooey Deschanel, Alison Mosshart, Rachel Zoe, etc. Every part of my life and the things I'm interested in inspire me.



If you guys have any questions at all, please ask! (:

2 comments:

  1. love it I actually have the nikon d3000 it works wonders =D
    loved this post
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're pretty! this post is actually cute, posting questions on Formspring here. hmmm I'd try that some time, do you mind?

    ReplyDelete