Friday, July 23, 2010

I'm going in for the kill.


(Skirt: Target, Shoes: Urban O, Belt: Family Surplus Thrift, Shirt: Charlotte Russe, Necklace: Antique Store, Purse: Southern Hospitality Vintage)


Jake is back and was kind enough to take my blog photos for me! So here is a nice little outfit post for you all. I'm loving my taupe keds from urban o. I got them along with a solid black pair, it was a great sale, 2 pairs for $30! This purse was a great unexpected find for $2 at southern hospitality vintage.
I just wanted to thank everyone for the kind words lately in comments and on formspring. ♥
I am loving my summer right now, I just got enrolled in TCC and I can't wait for show choir dance camp!

4 comments:

  1. I love the tennis shoes! I've gotten aa few good pairs of canvas shoes from UO too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This look is really cute, I love how much the skirt flares out. I just want to see you spin around in it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your skirt! you look adorable! Glad Jake's back with you now :)

    romance-is-boring.blogspot.com

    x

    ReplyDelete