Thursday, March 25, 2010

Fantastic Miss Fox has arrived!


My best friend Caleigh, has made a blog. I know ladies, be excited! She is one of the most beautiful people I've ever met and her style is to die for. Go check her out HERE and follow her! She just created it yesterday and she already has a few lovely lovely posts. You may have spotted her in a few of my previous posts here, or here.

No outfit post today because I had to work. But I feel very accomplished because a) I mailed some items that got bought from my online store Bad Penny Thrift and b) I dropped off some ad info for our high school magazine (I'm one of the editors ♥) at a bunch of businesses today! Tomorrow is date night ladies and gentleman. You have all been so sweet with the comments lately. I've been working hard to return every bit of the love.

hugs and kisses!
♥ Sarah

2 comments:

  1. It's great that you've gotten your friends into blogging as well. I have a friend that's always reading mine but she doesn't really want to start her own, even though she's got a great sense of style.

    ReplyDelete