Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Polka.


I wore one of my new dresses from Dallas today! I really love the polka dot pattern and the mauve-y rose color of the top. It has these fabulous pockets too and I couldn't keep my hands out of them. I got to sport my Busy Bee headband today for the first time! I absolutely love it. Thank you so much again to Busy Bee Shoppe and Delightfully Tacky for a wonderful giveaway.

I had my girl Caleigh over today for some quality girl time. You know, running to Walmart, singing along to Selena Gomez in the car (HA!), eating big chef salads, taking photos on top of her Lincoln, messing with 8th grade boys as they drove by on golf carts ("Omg you guys are so hot"), and talking about our boyfriends. Don't forget laughing, a lot. ♥

I absolutely love Caleigh's style. I'm going to make her get a blog so everyone can enjoy her amazing looks. Have a good night everyone!

Dress: Upscale for Less
Tights: Target
Shoes: Target
Cardigan: Express
Denim vest (last photo): Cheap Thrills Vintage
Headband: Busy Bee Shoppe
Necklace: Garage Sale
Friendship bracelet: Handmade

8 comments:

  1. I love that dress so much! Wow. I love that mauve color :) Especially the polka dots...and your freind is gorgeous. she must get a blog! I would read it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is an amazing dress! The polka dots are adorable :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. I`m from Poland. You`re so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the look, purple and brown go so well together

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely Outfit and beautiful fried! Sounds like you had alot of fun :-).

    ReplyDelete
  6. I simply adore this polka dress not just because of the dot pattern but also because of the shape of it!
    Great blog, stop by http://memyselfandshoes.blogspot.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. omg gurl u so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I cant wait for each new postxx
    something about each one is so relaxing, refreshing and cosy all bunched up in one.
    and your outfits...gorgeus:)

    ReplyDelete