Wednesday, February 24, 2010

bad penny thrift.

Today I was feeling a bit under the weather but devoted as I'm trying to be, I faked my healthiness in some outfit photos. My outfit is nothing to write home about. But i love my darling old man sweater vest. It swallows me, but it's so comfortable. I trudged my way to school coughing up a storm with a splitting headache. I went simply out of reluctance to accept that I'm catching a cold and my desire to be exempt from finals.

Bad Penny Thrift is officically up and running and I have lots of jewelry and clothing vintage/thrifted clothing for sale! The storefront isn't the fanciest, it's definitely not etsy, but it's working well for me. Please stop by and check it out! Have a great evening loves.

http://badpennythrift.ecrater.com/

Grandpa sweater vest-Garage Sale
Jeans-Forever 21
Necklaces-Thrifted
Hat: Hand knitted
Shoes: Salvation Army

Newest Items:

7 comments:

  1. love the nicklaces and vest!
    xoxo,
    alguem (chictopia) / veronique

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look lovely for being sick..I hope you feel better soon! I love your new items..so excited about your new shop :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that vest, so hübsch! Also, the pouffs on that necklace are amazing haha. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh wow i love the green!

    and the blue jumper is amaaazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great outfit, you have awesome style...love the blog

    come follow the first ever fashion blog from a guys POV, let He know what you think

    fashionbyhe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute outfit- and i love your new shawl. :)

    ReplyDelete