Sunday, December 13, 2009

anyone know how to incorporate landscape photography into my wardrobe?


so, i walked out to my front porch to move the car and i immediately ran back inside to get my camera. how amazing is this? i guess oklahoma can be somewhat beautiful? hah! the colors fascinate me, i am uber inspired. and these weren't edited at all. im so proud of my crappy little camera right now. yay!


also, im in love with the new kooks song rainbow, the studio version hasnt leaked yet but there are lots of live version on youtube, but i especially like théo of (gimmeyourglasses), cover. he's such an adorable french boy! enjoy!


2 comments:

  1. Those pictures are quite nice! Glad you ran back for your camera. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you very much, haha yes it was a must. :)

    ReplyDelete