Friday, April 22, 2011

Turning 18 & Revelations.


Hi guys,
I'm back. I turned 18 on April 18th, and I'm beginning a new chapter in my life which I am very excited about. I graduate on May 19th and this summer I plan to travel and work as much as possible. I'll be going to Tulsa Community College in the fall, for one semester and then transferring to OU in January. I am beyond excited. As usual, I'm going to have a lot on my plate for the next 8 months, my band will be back up and going, as well as my blog, and maybe a few new ventures. I hope you all will continue to follow me on my crazy journey. Starting tomorrow I will be posting daily.
Keep in mind I am very broke and very in debt, so It's going to be an interesting slew of posts to say the least.

Thanks for everything wonderful followers!

♥Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment