Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Embrace the Curls


It has been raining cats and dogs the last few days! Today it finally cleared up a bit and I was able to get some decent pictures. I am in love with my new boots! I spotted them in Branson at Maurices but they didn't have my size. When I got back in town I checked our Maurices and they had my size, on sale for 14.98! I gushed to my mum about them and on Easter they were in a basket when I woke up. I have the best momma ever! I got three new shirts today and a vest. I'm finally feeling like me again. I missed shopping!!!

Pardon the crazy big hair today. I have to just go with it when it's this humid.

♥Sarah

Shoes: Maurices
Shirt: Target (Goodwill)
Ring: Gift from my little sister (Target)
Jeans/Necklace: Forever 21

1 comment:

  1. Sarah! I miss you..hope you are well. Your curls look amazing. We need to speak soon, been wondering how you are! xx

    ReplyDelete