Monday, January 17, 2011

I love: Blowfish Shoes


I received these adorable booties from one of my sponsors, Blowfish Shoes a while back and I've been waiting to feature them until my camera situation got figured out. So here they are! They are the "Cat Girl" bootie in grape strike. I absolutely love the color, it's one of the most dominant colors in my wardrobe. I needed a great colored shoe to add a pop to my outfits and these are just the shoes to do it. Plus the little bow details on the side are so cute. They are super comfortable and haven't given me any trouble in the blister department as new shoes often do for me. I paired them with my favorite jeans and this great lace blazer from Charlotte Russe, along with an Italian silk vintage scarf that I thought went perfectly with the color scheme. The wonderful turquoise oval ring I'm wearing is from Forever 21.


Have a good day off everyone, Happy Martin Luther King Day!

♥ Sarah

PS: I made call-backs for our high school musical, "Little Shop of Horrors." So excited! (:

5 comments:

  1. BLOWFISH is my absolutle favorite type of shoe. They make the best flats ever! :) And their so unique. Cute boots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look great! and i especially love your blazer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am obsessed with those shoes! I have to get them now, they are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. the color is your shoes is so cute and your coat design is outstanding very nice post all your pic is so beautiful and you look like a princes after see your clothing i think this dress made for you perfect every angle

    ReplyDelete