Monday, November 29, 2010

Look Alive Sunshine.


I finally got my copy of Danger Days! Okay okay, I know you all probably think it's a little weird, but My Chemical Romance has been my favourite band since 7th grade. I've been waiting for their new album to come out for what seems like forever and it's finally here! It's amazing, and if you like rock n roll, everyone should seriously check it out. Okay, I got a lovely little package in the mail from Le Mode Accessories and I'm so excited to partner with them. This messenger came and I couldn't love it more. It's vegan "leather" and it's my kind of purse. Big enough for all of the things I carry around. I'll be styling a shoot for Le Mode this month and I can't wait to show you guys what they have to offer.

♥Sarah

PS: Like my new denim button up? I got it for a dollar! I was a little unsure about wearing denim on denim, but my boyfriend pretty much wore this outfit yesterday, skinny jeans, denim button up, combat boots... and it looked good on him, so I thought, ah what the heck.

PPS: Only one more day left on the Bear Cat Clothing discount! Check out the sidebar for details, and go go go!

2 comments:

  1. These photos are gorgeous. Love the outfit, particularly the hat

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE YOUR BAG!!

    I don’t know If you know that I changed the "url" of my blog ... now is www.dressed4success.blogspot.com >;-D
    …1KiSs!*

    ReplyDelete