Monday, October 25, 2010

October Sky



Meet Maddie. We went adventuring in a field yesterday and had a little photoshoot. WHo's ready for halloween??? I am! Maddie is going to be Columbia from the Rocky Horror Picture Show and I am going to be Magenta from Rocky Horror. Sorry for my lack of posts everyone..I have been crazy busy and very stressed out. I finally got some things off my plate and I am going to focus much harder on my blog. I love you guys and thanks for sticking with me.
I got a new job! I work at Panera Bread and I love it so much. School is going okay, Jake and I are happy, and besides having a bad cold I am doing wonderfully. October is my favourite month and Halloween is my favourite holiday so I've really been enjoying myself. Hope everyone has a wonderful Tuesday night and don't forget to watch Rocky Horror Glee tonight!

♥Sarah

2 comments:

  1. Yes, she's posting again! You look so adorable here! And I will totally copy it and ware it to school tomorrow (: Are you dressing up for Halloween?

    ReplyDelete
  2. These photos are gorgeous, Sarah! You and your friend look amazing.

    X

    PS. Can't wait for the Rocky Horror Glee Episode to come here!! We are so behind in New Zealand :/

    ReplyDelete