Monday, September 20, 2010

Semi Charmed Life


(dress: charlotte russe, necklace: southern hospitality vintage, tights: target, shoes: salvation army)


So, I'm back. I can't apologize enough for my delay in posting! I've had the most stressful past few weeks. My schedule is crazy. Between show choir rehearsal, work, school, tcc, my band, and everything else, I feel like I've been losing my mind. But I'm back and I'm here to stay. I want to get back into the habit of posting everyday, everyone that reads, appreciates, and supports my blog, I cannot thank you ENOUGH! You are the reason behind any success I have.

Today I pulled out my mod dress which you may have seen before. It's one of my favourite pieces and I always gravitate towards it because of my love for 60s clothing. And I can wear tights again because the weather has cooled down a bit!

What do you guys think of the hair...? Should I keep my straight across bangs or go back to my old side-swoop ones? The straight ones have more of an actual styled look to them, but the side-swoop ones are no hassle, unlike the other that I have to blow out with a round brush and try to make perfect...etc. Let me know what you think.

PS: Head over to my friend Cheyne's blog "In a Sweater Poorly Knit" and check out her super sweet giveaway! (:
She and I are going to be doing a really awesome project soon, so keep your eyes open for that.


♥Sarah

5 comments:

  1. I love that dress! So cute! :) I like your bangs either way, but I totally know what you mean about straight across being a pain! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So so SO excited for our photoshoot! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. the pics are lovely, especially the last one :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Uh oh, the bangs-issue! Ehm, I think you should do the side-swoop ones (: they look really cute and with the spare time you'll have, cause you don't have to blowdry/roundbrush/perfect your straight across bangs, you can post more often! (: I really love your outfits!

    ReplyDelete