Friday, April 23, 2010

Treat me like your mother.


This is what I wore to school yesterday. I'll refrain from bantering about the doldrums of school, but I will say that last night I saw The Dead Weather at Cains Ballroom, met up with Sydne of Satellite Heart, and had one of the best nights of my life. The show was phenomenal. Sydne took a ton of pictures and as soon as I receive some I'll be posting all about it.

Yes, I'm in love with this necklace.

Currently playing: Die by the drop: The Dead Weather

Skirt: Goodwill
Shirt: Charlotte Russe
Necklace: Forever 21
Shoes: Goodwill
Belt: Gift?

2 comments:

  1. I went to that show too! haha. Cute photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this outfit. The colors are lovely. Everything. And, I want your necklace!! Perfect edgy touch.

    Anyway, I'M currently playing...dun dun dun...Milos Fare!! :DD I found the link to your band on Lookbook and I ♥ you even more now! Haha. But, really, you have a killer voice & I love, love your songs. Ever since I found you a few days ago, I've been listening nonstop. Can't wait for the debut album!

    ♥ Erika

    ReplyDelete