Friday, March 19, 2010

MUSE set my soul alight.




How do I even begin to describe how amazing Muse was? And in front row! The Silversun Pickups opened the show and they were great, I love their music and they put on a good show. The concert was held in downtown Ft. Worth at the Ft. Worth Convention Center.
I bought a special dress for the occasion and it was one of the best nights of my life. Definitely the best concert I've ever seen. I can't thank my boyfriend enough for being so perfect and lovely to me. He's the reason I had such an amazing spring break experience. ♥

Also: How fantastic is Matthew Bellamy's outfit? I almost died when he appeared in that pseudo 80's studded leather jacket and the turquoise pants. He's such a babe.

Dress: Forever 21
Hat: Charlotte Russe
Belt: Trash
Shoes: Salvation Army
Ring: Forever 21
Tights: Target
Necklace: Thrifted


(All photos of Muse and Silversun Pickups were taken by moi.)

10 comments:

  1. Ah! So jealous-you were so close! I saw them in New York about 2 weeks ago, and it was the best concert ever. Matt wore this whole sequinned outfit, which was as fantastic. I love your dress (and your blog)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, so much fun! Glad you had a great time. You looked lovely and your dress is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely adoreeeee that dress <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sarah, Looks like you had an amazing time! So happy that you had fun. I saw the silversun pickups last summer that they were so great!!

    I tagged you in my latest post yesterday. Check it out when you have the time. I just wanted to get more people to come visit your awesome blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your beautiful blog! is fantastic!! *-* <3
    please follow me here:

    http://thestyleofhighschoolgirl.blogspot.com/

    Thanks, I would be very happy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your dress!
    You've got such an awesome style & you & you're boyfriend you are so cute!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow!!! Too bad I didn't catch Muse while they were in Japan! Thanks to your wonderful photos!

    PS I love your hair and I'm a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is such a cute dress! Thanks for following my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. you have such a gorgeous smile! :)

    ReplyDelete