Friday, March 19, 2010

I'm back in town!


I'm officially back home, everyone. I had a FANTASTIC time in Texas. I'm going to break up my trip into a few different posts, starting with the first night I got there, and go in chronological order. Tuesday night we arrived at the condo we stayed in all week in the lovely little town of Colleyville, Texas. It was such a nice home. I had Jake do a little photo shoot with me around the house. We went out to eat at this cool place called Cafe Medi, it was traditional Greek food / Hookah Bar. The food and atmosphere was eclectic and wonderful.

I really loved my outfit for dinner, I felt great in it and had such a fun time.
PS: I got my Busy Bee Headband in the mail that I won in the Delightfully Tacky Giveaway when I got home! I'm super happy with it!

Some of my favorite things about the trip:
~Waking up to my perfect boyfriend every morning.
~Shopping at a HUGE Forever 21 outlet.
~Buying two dresses, one headband, a Muse tee, an antique bowl for my mom, and toy camera that squirts water for my little sister.
~Staying an extra day just because we felt like it.
~Staying up all night, every night, and sleeping in everyday.
~Staying in a very chic condo, right across the street from a clothing boutique called The Pink Hanger and a gourmet ice cream shop.
~Waiting in line for Muse as the excitement grew, plus being right up front.


Dress: Thrifted
Shoes: Target
Cameo Brooch: Yesterday and Today Antique Mall
Fur wrap: Yesterday and Today Antique Mall
Earrings: Steve Sasco

3 comments:

  1. you look so adorable! i hope you enjoyed it here in Texas. next year around this time you should come to Austin, Texas for SXSW, it's a blast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That outfit is so sweet!
    Can't wait to hear about your take on the best state ever :]

    ReplyDelete