Sunday, February 14, 2010

reinvent.


I apologize for the late post, I've been very busy at work this weekend. On Friday, Ashley and I took some photos in the library at school. The lighting was terrible but I think they turned out really cute. I love her so much! Best friend, ever.

I really love the dress I wore, it's always been one of my favorite pieces. The 60's mod look is a huge guilty pleasure of mine. The shift dresses, beehives, black tights, heavy cat eyeliner, mmm. This probably explains why Edie Sedgwick is so inspiring to me. The cardigan used to be a sweater, but I cut and hemmed it to wear as a cardigan because I need one in gray! I've had the butterfly necklace since 9th grade and I still love it to this day.

Moi:
Dress: Charlotte Russe
Tights: Gift from my boyfriend's mum
Oxfords: Goodwill
Cardigan: Target
Necklace: Thrifted


Ashley:
Scarf: Gift
Jeans: Forever 21
Tee:Kohls
Shoes: Thrifted
Jacket: Charlotte Russe

4 comments:

  1. love both of the outfits!! and the necklace is too cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your outfit! I've had a bit of a butterfly obsession lately and I tried to buy a butterfly necklace, but then forgot it in the dressing room :P Oh well, it wasn't as nice as yours :)
    ~Dana
    dailydoseofdana.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I AM A HUGE FAN OF THE 60'S and your outfit is amazing and reminds me so much of the show "That Girl" with Marlo thomas. Its on youtube you should watch it sometime!!

    gloria
    http://dresshangsthere.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. the pendant looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete