Saturday, February 27, 2010

back on my feet.


Today, my lovely boyfriend came to check in on me before he had to work. He brought me cookies and a Dr. Pepper koolee, my favorite. Yum! He also took my pictures for me. I love him so.
I felt much better today, though I'm still getting over this dreadful cough. On the bright side (quite literally), it was so sunny today and much warmer. I didn't look my best because I'm still a bit ill, but I actually put on a decent outfit.
Jake works at an Italian restaurant, where he has to wear all black and a tie. He looks so handsome and fancy.
I loved The September Issue, by the way! I only wished it was longer. It really inspired me. It fueled my desire to work in the fashion industry more than ever.

Dress: Charlotte Russe
Tights: Vera Wang
Scarf: Target
Jacket: Target
Boots: Charlotte Russe

Jake:
Black shirt: Express Men
Purple tie: Express Men

3 comments:

  1. Love your layers! I'm watching "The September Issue" right now actually for the first time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your tights! what a lovely boyfriend you have..and he sure does look snazzy in his shirt and tie! i love dr pepper..so glad you enjoyed the september issue, and that you're feeling a bit better!! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your blog! i wish i lived in the usa so i could go to stores like target and f21 more often.
    paperkitesky.blogsppot.com

    ReplyDelete