Saturday, March 20, 2010

My happy 10 & Lovely 5.

I was browsing through my daily reads (Idée Géniale being one of the first I always read) and I was pleasantly surprised to be tagged in one of her Five bloggers she thinks are worth a daily visit. I was so flattered and excited. Mel has been one of my favorite bloggers from the beginning and I adore her style. She never has a lack of great posts. So I decided to do this too.

10 Things that Make Me Happy.

Playing music:

Bookstores:

My boyfriend:

Thrift Stores:

Downtown Tulsa:

Concerts:

Good Friends:

Travel:

Glass Bottles of Coca Cola:

Blogging:

My Top 5 Lovely Bloggers.

Postcards From: Kate Maggie has the most adorable style and she is such a cute girl. I've never seen an outfit of hers that I didn't like. ♥

Selective Potential: Tieka is a complete sweetheart and her smile is contagious. Her photographs are beautiful and she's someone I'd love to go thrifting with. ♥

Birds of a Feather Flock Together: Cailin has a very distinct style and she never fails at looking oh so chic. ♥

Tangerine Umbrellas on an Indigo Day: I just recently discovered Indigo & Tangerine, and these two ladies know a thing or two about style. I'm extremely jealous of their wardrobes! ♥

Leproust Vintage: Kristin is a huge inspiration to me style-wise. She manages to encompass retro, thrifty, and chic looks in her wardrobe. She has a wonderful etsy store and her posts are always awesome. ♥

7 comments:

  1. Hey girl. Just listening to your band on myspace, your voice is frickin incredible! Love it! Loving the track Window sill. I'll gonna add you on my band's myspace- we're called 'colour me wednesday' our recordings are realllly old but you'll get the general idea. Lost on the highstreet is most people's favourite! haha
    much love
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely things, and I love all those blogs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw thanks so much for the top 5! I'm so flattered because I love reading your blog! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats!!! You real a lot of the Delightful Dozen blogs...such a great idea :)
    paperkitesky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much Sarah - this means so much to me especially since you are one of my favorites aswell! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice place. You're really cute. :)
    BTW
    visit my place and judge - and tell your friends about this. My Men's point of view.

    www.smulu.pl

    ReplyDelete